Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Kogarasumaru - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Kogarasumaru > Topics

Subject: FAVE ANIME THEME SONG?
Replies: 16 Views: 4594

suganeko 8.01.09 - 07:29pm
i have a few: the vampire knight endings- suna no oshiro and still doll by wakeshima kanon, shakugan no shana op- hishoku no sora by mami kawada, naruto shippuuden op 3- bluebird by ikimono gakari *

kagemaru 9.01.09 - 10:38am
My fave anime songs are TAIYOU NO MANNAKA HE by bivattchee for now, its the op of eureka7, then CHAIN by back on, DAYS, COLORS and REMEMBER by flow, eureka7/code geass/naruto op, NAGAREBOSHI and SHOUNEN HEART by home made kazoku, naruto shippuuden end/eureka 7 op, SAKURA by nirgilis, eureka 7 op, and HERO'S COME BACK and FALCO, naruto ship. /the law of ueki op... And more and more... *

raitei_9 9.01.09 - 11:34am
i lyk d op of get backers: barairo no sekai of pierrot and ichibyo no refrain. I also lyk the op of airgear: chain by teeda and kenji and also the ending and op of naruto and naruto ship.. *

legend12 19.01.09 - 01:20am
I like the all the theme songs of Fate Stay Night, and Diamond flower from black cat, the starting theme Dual and the ending theme from Ginban Kaleidoscope. But the best is the ending theme of Girl From Hell season 2. And also the ending theme of colour cloud palace. *

legend12 19.01.09 - 06:25pm
I forgot to mention the opening theme of paradise kiss named LONELY IN GORGEOUS and also the ending theme of the same anime. Every theme songs of Alice Academy are fantastic. *

legend12 20.01.09 - 05:26pm
Each and every Theme songs of SAMURAI X, opening and ending theme songs of Yakitate Japan (some starting episodes. Later, they changed the theme songs), ending theme song of Yu Yu Hakusho named unbalanced kiss, ending theme song of OBAM STAR RACERS, all theme songs of SOLty REi, opening theme song of Teen titans, opening theme song of THE AMERICAN DRAGON, All theme songs of Digimon Frontier. *

kagemaru 22.01.09 - 12:10am
I lyk all songs of FLOW, colors/days/remember/fighting dreamers/realize/ and HOME MADE KAZOKU , nagareboshi/shounen heart. I also like d op of gosyusho sama ninomiya-kun and d ending. *

kagemaru 22.01.09 - 12:16am
Mr de javu- ending of get backers, melissa - FMA, breakthrough - eyeshield21 , the op of hack//roots, aozora no namida/colors of the heart/seasons call- op of blood+ *

jeevs 3.02.09 - 02:23pm
I can't say I have a favourite anime song coz I haven't listened to them all and I never will coz there's always more. I tend to develop a liking for a song when it's in an anime that I'm watching. That says it all I guess. I do however like all the FMA, GTO, Naruto and Bleach songs. *

kagemaru 4.02.09 - 01:22pm
Hihi, we're the same, i lyk all the openings of full metal alchemist. Rewrite - asian kung-fu generation, Undo - cool joke, Ready Steady GO!, and Melissa.. Also lyk naruto and shippuuden, Fighting Dreamers and Remember -Flow , Rocks - Houndog, Nagareboshi - home made kazoku, Hero's come back. Asterisk also rocks, op of bleach. *

runestar 18.05.09 - 04:33pm
Right now Omokage Lucky Hole ~ Atashi Dake ni Kakete and Angela ~ Spiral music2.GIF *

sbrtpand 29.06.09 - 10:34am
1st one of Pokemon,naruto,digimon. *

runestar 31.07.09 - 03:39am
Akiko Shikata ~ Katayoku no Tori *

warded 8.06.17 - 05:31pm
Right now, Chiisana Boukensha from Konosuba. *

warded 22.02.22 - 10:26am
Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon S Opening music.GIF *

warded 23.02.22 - 03:53pm
The ending song is fine too. *

warded 11.03.23 - 11:54pm
Angelo - Hikari no Kioku is a classic imo *